This home is a very rare, grand Federation property, in terms of it’s sheer scale, the size of the land, the views, the decor. As far as a dream home in Mosman, this residence is completely in a league of it’s own.
The scale of the home is genuinely palacial, offering the lucky family who moves in loads of privacy and a range of living spaces from formal to relaxed.
An impeccable example of Federation style this home is nestled on a huge block of land, a 2040sqm block. The home also boasts some of the best view Sydney has to offer, just footsteps to Sydney Harbour National Park.
In a nut shell, 10 Cross Street Mosman has:
- Elegant and glamorous layout with a good cross section of formal and informal areas
- The classic federation wrap-around verandah for a range of entertaining options and sun filled outdoor spaces
- Impessably maintained formal gardens with stunning Hampton’s style swimming pool
- High-end chef’s kitchen with huge butler’s pantry
- Massive and grand master suite with luxury ensuite and dressing room
- Self container guest wing
- Choice of living and working areas: two studies, library, billiard room
- Gracious open fireplaces, with high and ornate ceilings
- Highly prizes and elegant c ircular driveway, with triple automatic garage
- The prerequisite for a home of this nature: a large and climate controlled wine cellar
- Easy stroll to Mosman Village
- Close access to the most prestigious schools
- Easy public transport choices: buses, ferries
- Land size an incredible 2040.00 m2.
The representing agent is McGrath Mosman