This grand and gracious home typifies the Balmoral Federation Estate
Built around 1912 this residence has 180 Degree Views and sits on 1,268sqm. With views over Balmoral Beach through Sydney Heads, ‘Iorana’ offers an extremely rare chances to purchase a piece of Sydney heritage. If you love this period, as I do, ‘Iorana’ doesn’t disappoint. The original grace of the home has been loving ly maintained and restored. The views are never to be built out, so what you see now will always be there.
The home offers multi generational living with symmetrical 3 storeys and while in incredible condition there are still ample ways you can make your make on the piece of history, through rejuvenating and restructuring. There is a short stroll to Balmoral Beach and an easy walk to Mosman village shops, cafes, and a range of school and child care options.
Features of ‘Iorana’ include:
- Tiled swimming pool, spa and heavenly garden, alfresco deck with breathtaking harbour views
- Informal lounge with fireplace, bay window and leadlight doors opening to balcony
- Ground floor separate accommodation with lounge room & bathroom
- Five generous bedrooms, a full bathroom on each level, level one landing offers kid´s playroom
- The Master bedroom is accessible to the rear deck with fireplace, bay window, dressing room & skylight Large open kitchen with Miele appliances, four burner gas cooktop and grill, and fireplace
- Air conditioning, four gas and one original fireplace, security alarm and intercom
- Souring thirteen foot ornate ceilings, exquisite original leadlight windows and doors, feature bay windows
- Original hard wood wrap-around balcony accessing incredible views of Sydney Heads
- Solid sandstone foundations, architectural integrity with unlimited options to update
- Double lock up garage and gated secure driveway provides secure parking for 4 car.
For more information contact Simeon Manners:
Richard Simeon – 0411 499 906
Scott Thornton – 0401 161 696