Are you looking for some bath products that are good for the planet and your skin? Freya’s Nourishment is a new discovery for me, and I have been road testing all the beautiful products over the past month. The product line has scrumptious scrubs, skincare, facial oils and foot salts and their website has a Pampering Pantry Download if you sign up for their newsletter.
My favourite – Freya’s Nourishment Rose Hand Scrub $32
Being a solo mum means that I am always washing, cleaning and scrubbing and it takes a real toll on my hands, so this scrub was the first thing that caught my eye. For hands and feet, this scrub is sure to become part of your day to day body care ritual. Each Rose Hand Scrub is individually made in its own jar and contains no preservatives, so use a spoon or spatula not your fingers to scoop out the products.
- carrot seed oil – protects against wrinkles
- pomegranate oil – may help with eczema and psoriasis
- rose oil – for the reduction of scarring and keeping hands looking young
- rosemary oil – antiseptic and antimicrobial
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.freyasnourishment.com.au/products/rose-hand-scrub” text=”Buy Now!” ]
Freya’s Nourishment Gift Packs
Give a gift of body nourishment.
The Freya’s Nourishment Gift Pack has everything you need in one lovely rustic box package for you or the one you love, to be nourished and nurtured.
This beautiful packaged pampering package contains:
- 1 Rose Hand Scrub
- 1 Rejuvenating Facial Oil
- 1 full sized Scrub, you choose from our Coffee Coconut Scrub or our Cacao & Lime Scrub (plus one sample size)
- 1 full sized Bath & Foot Salts in your choice of scent (plus one sample size)
Freya’s Nourishment can be delivered this gorgeous gift directly to you or you loved one’s door. Leave a personal message at checkout with the inscription for your card and Frey’s Nourishment will do the rest!
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.freyasnourishment.com.au/collections/gift-packs” text=”Buy Now!” ]