Impressive Federation Family Home on a Huge Double Block
This elegant home, built around 1912, has all the hallmarks of the sought after Federation family home. Every thing is on a large scale, high ceilings, large rooms and large block of land. The sheer size of the block along with an incredible location is why I chose this home to be my property of the week this week. There are plenty of areas for a large family for privacy and shared enetertaining, so will suit a family that is going to grow into this home.
One of the gorgeous things I love about this federation family home is the wraparound verandah, offering a place for a summer evening glass of G&T. The interior has very high celings, typical of this period, as well as attic space. The kitchen is new with an island.
The views are more like glimpses, but it is within walking distance of Balmoral and Mosman Village. The established and well designed gardens stretch out, and one can imagine the sound of laughter and play as children run around on the lawn areas.
There is scope to extend this federation family home, build into the second level or explore dual residency, which ensures it will be very popular in a street that is a stroll from shops, transport and Balmoral Beach.
- There is only one side with neightbour as the double sized block is set adjacent to Rawson Street
- Ensuring peace and privacy , the property is surrounded by established, tall greenery
- The heritage interiors include leadlight windows and an impressive five fireplaces
- Wraparound verandah offers sunroom positioned with water glimpses
- The new kitchen is CaesarSton with quality stainless appliances and a sought after walk in pantry
- Typical of the Federation family home, the 5 super-sized bedrooms can easily adapt as additional living or study spaces
- While the interiors are impeccably presented there is scope to add value if desired
- The large attic means you can build up into a second level easily
- Interior laundry
- Access from the back of the home via Rawson Street with a double garage
Land size 1232 m2