I understand the importance of building a relationship based on the efficacy of my work, trust in the process, and an honest and free dialogue to ensure we meet and exceed your business goals. For this reason, I understand that you might want to start incrementally so I can ensure you are confident in my skills and abilities, and that is totally OK. Email me so we can get started.
Graphic and Digital Design
In order to obtain a no obligation quote, proposal or to simply discuss a design project with me, call 0405 324 369 or email me.
Alternatively, you can complete the ball rolling by completing this form.
1. Setting Up the Accounts You Need:
You need to choose which social media accounts on which you want to express your brand’s story. Every business has a story, a reason for being, an emotional connection with the present and potential customers/clients. It’s important to tell this effectively because not everything is about price. Of course, price plays a factor but loyalty, familiarity, status and a sense of belonging is far stronger in the long run.
So, which channels does your business need? I have listed my top 4 below plus Mailchimp (an email newsletter program and data base list manager) to get you started. You don’t have to post a lot. Just enough to tell your brand’s story. It’s not about selling, it’s about reinforcing your brand message in a compassionate, inspiring and clever way. Try to think of keeping it simple using Buffer.com or HootSuite, whatever works for you. But instead of spending ads in the local paper, using radio, flyers or anything physical, save trees and get social savvy. It’s so much easier to measure, engage and build an audience.
- Does your business need a Facebook page at all? Absolutely and here’s why.
- The people you want to reach are on Facebook
- 13.2 million Australians are on Facebook (and our population is just 22.8 million)
- Facebook demographics are across all stages of living, careers, socioeconomic and so for).
- These people are always on Facebook and Australian Facebook users spend an average of 7 hours a week and 45% of all Facebook users access the site each day.
- If your business is more of a group, set it up as a group. Don’t waste time trying to get leverage as a business.
If you want someone to manage the page please follow these instructions:
If you’re an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- If the person is your Facebook friend, begin typing their name and select them from the list that appears. …
- Click Editor to select a role from the drop down menu.
- Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
While you can only post using your phone or tablet, Instagram’s 300million members make this one of the most engaged and powerful tools for connecting with the cool create set? It is a visual medium for sharing photos and acts as a brand awareness tool and sales drive. Instagram is a great please to gain new customers. Think about what your customers want to see on Instagram. Make sure your device has an amazing camera and please don’t over use the filters. A filter cannot make a bad photo good. In a later book I am going to focus on how to an take image for Instagram, but for now just make sure your image is in focus and brand relevant. Keep the image simple.
A trap for some Instagram user is oversharing. It’s all about quality to quantity. One simple amazing image is better that one really bad image. Give viewers a glimpse into your personal life, we are all a little bit nosy.
Also encourage your customers and clients to post their own content with your hashtag, e.g. (#yourbusiness) You can then create albums and you have loads of content for other platforms.
Twitter is a microblogging network (you are restricted to 140 characters). Business owners need to know that Twitter is much more active that other networks such as Facebook. More than 100 million daily active Twitter users post more that 500 million posts per day. Twitter is also more popular with the younger generation (millennial – under 25), who don’t want to hang out where their parents do.
Thanks to Facebook’s changes mean that Twitter drives more clicks than Facebook and on the whole out performs Facebook in advertising.
- Use hashtags
- Use images with some text. A picture tells 1000 words
- Be personal (tweet like a person)
- Give your twitter followers a present – coupon code or something that will create fans.
- Just remember, don’t be spammy, be social – you are there to connect and inspire, not sell.
LinkedIn is a little like Facebook for business. Some people get that muddled up, but a word of advice, don’t. LinkedIn allows you to attract customers. LinkedIn members spend and average time of 9.8 minutes per day on the network, an impressive statistic. Build and grown connections on LinkedIn as successful relationships can lead to cash flow. When you are just getting started in business, just set up a basic page. you can upgrade later.
- Create emotional connections through being relevant and brand advocacy. LinkedIn recommends the 80/20 rule. 80% if user content, 20% of self-promotion.
- Companies on average publish 20 times a month to reach at least 60% of the audience.
- The best times to post are weekdays during business houses, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are more ideal too.
- Posts with links drive 2 x the engagement, Images result in a 90% higher comment rate.
- Links embedded in LinkedIn result in a 70% share rate.
Not strictly a social media network, but definitely a way to communicate with a targeted data base, you just need a sign-up form on your site and to sign up for an account. I send out a newsletter approximately each week using a template I created with previous success stories, tips, to connect with the audience through their email inbox.
Let’s Do This Together!
If you would like help setting this all up, please call me on 0405 324 369 or email me.