How can I help you with social media content creation and strategy?
Do you find the prospect of social media content and marketing a bit daunting? Are you scared to start or have no idea where to begin? Let me help you. It doesn’t have to be a huge or long campaign. It can just be a few posts to get your going. Or if you prefer, I can take over your entire social media content for you, so you won’t need to worry about it at all. It is completely up to you.
My Steps to create a social media strategy and content creation:
Step 1: Create social media goals in line with your other company marketing goals
Step 2: Make your social media goals S.M.A.R.T (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and define the time frame).
Step 3: Set your priorities: all marketing teams, regardless of size, has limited resources. It’s vital to prioritise your tactics to create a social media plan that can be followed.
Step 4: Allocate tasks and set dates and times for delivery.
Step 5: Keep refining the plan as you go, staying agile.
Why choose me for your social media?
Design experience mixed with passion
To start with, I am a designer/art director with 20 years visual communications experience, design qualifications along with a degree in visual arts where I focused on the theories of mass media. I’m also a former makeup artist and have worked as a designer extensively in beauty. My design experience adds an extra elements to your social media posts, retouching images, as well as adding type and logos on post images for additional brand reinforcement. I am always inspired and motivated about ways to promote a variety of products or services.
I also absolutely love social media. The believe that the potential for social media to transofrm a business is huge. I want to share that passion, backed up with years of design training and experience, so you can focus on the areas of your business that you do well.
Digital marketing is an excellent way to utilise and leverage your marketing efforts
How can I Help Your Social Media Content Development Strategy
With 8+ years experience as a social media manager (as well as 20+ years as a graphic designer), I aim to give my clients invaluable and unique social media content development services such as:
- developing social media strategy based upon your marketing calendar and goals
- identifying the people you need to target
- why your business needs social media
- which channels will give you the best bang for your buck – Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/Facebook Page/Google Plus/Youtube/ Pinterest/LinkedIn and more based upon your social media goals and target market
- developing effective and attractive content that gains traction
- defining your brand aesthetics: colours/typography/tone of voice and mood to reinforces your brand image and message
- looking at the best time to post and frequency
- researching influencers who can assist in your social media marketing
I can do as little or as much as you need to help your business bloom.
Types of social media content
- Created images (e.g. flay lays, quotes, graphics for all social media channels)
- Copywriting for blogs
- Curating existing content to reflect the mood and aethetic of a brand (with permission and credits)
- Video content (either simple short snippets from a phone or entire campaigns by a photofessional videographer)
- Candid behind the scene photography and “front row seat” type posts
- Professional photography
- Content of your product/service (see below).
Is social media content marketing worth the investment?
Absolutely! I guess you’d expect me to say this, but truly, it is the future of advertising. It is targeted, measurable and instantly gratifying.
At the beginning of any new business, you need all the time you can get. The reason I offer the social media management service is to ensure that business owners can focus on the other areas of their business.
With social media content can I start small and grow?
Of course. I would never get you to sign up for a package that was not suitable, and in the early stages of business you just don’t know how things will pan out, so I can do a little bit at the beginning and grow as you need, if you need me and find that social media is effective for you.
I can start with small packages to create and curate your a single channel, say, Instagram, for a month, in a way that reflects your business and marketing goals.
Examples of a strategic feed for an online fashion store
Some of these are curated social media content (e.g. shared from another user with the same target market and philosophy to create an atmosphere and personality and some of these are images created especially for the client, such as photography, sayings, quotes, memes.