Property Marketing Consultants
Is your Real Estate Business website working? Do you attract thousands of visitors per week? Are you all over the web? If not, you probably need some help with and an effective, online digital strategy specifically targeted to the Sydney Property Market.
Social Media Strategy, Set Up, Tuition and Content Creation
As an agency, are you at the point in your business where you keep hearing about social media and know you need to explore your options? You might think you don’t have time, the knowledge or where to start. You know you need to do something, but being such a rapidly changing force, it can make business owners put the idea in the “too hard basket”. It’s fiddly and a steep learning curve, but I am here to guide you navigate through the maze.
Beautifully Optimised Websites That Work
Have you got a Real Estate Agency website that is giving you a healthy ROI and you can easily access your analytics to find out that data? Is your site inspiring and reflects your brand from header to footer? Are buyers, renters, potential buyers and potential renters flocking to your site because you site is fully optimised (SEO)? Since you are still reading, I’ll take that as a no, and suggest that you might need some help.
How Can I Help Your Business To Thrive Digitally
Looking to enter the property industry, I am studying a Diploma of Property Services (about half way through) as well as over 20 years as a graphic/web designer and more recently develop social media for companies. I bring a very useful skill set to the table for potential clients in the Property Industry.
Real Estate/Propert Industry Marketing Services:
- Branding (logo/systems/patterns/colour)
- Analysis of current strategy (platforms e.g. Facebook vs Instagram)
- Development of new or update existing strategy
- Management and maintenance of content to drive engagement
- Reporting and strategy to maximise moving forward
- Training on site on scheduling, netiquette.
Web Design For Real Estate
- WordPress web design and develop:
- hand drawn map to show site flow
- wire frames (very basic ing all the elements and where they will in relation to each other) e.g. social icons, logo, menu placement and links, tenant log in) for a range of page
- Install WordPress
- Wire Frames (page maps)
- Install Theme Closest to Wireframes (to avoid reinventing the wheel or paying through the nose for responsive features
- Code Theme (to match the details and design)
- Insert Copy and Images as Supplied
- Tweak and fix glitches
- Tuition and how to add properties, how to embed video.
- Licensed aerial photographer
- Fly through photography
- High-end architectural photography
- Editorial quality portraiture
(Image credit from instagram.com/dianepenelope)