Every now and then a property comes onto the market that really stands out as a lovely, dream home for a family. This is one such home. Graciously charming, with loads of space for a family to live, love and grow. Properties like this are unique and have their own special personality, enhancing the lives of the family inside. Regardless of the stage of the family, this house will suit, due to flexible entertaining areas, and gorgeous features including a real fireplace, a separate formal dining area, along with casual living areas so the different generations can have their own spaces.
The features of this dream home include:
- Versatile and diverse living areas,
- Cozy working fireplace
- French inspired parquetry flooring
- Glamorous marble gas kitchen with a choice of discerning high-end home chef ovens and wine fridges
- Massive bedrooms all with loads of closet space
- Large “grown-ups” bedroom suite
- Option for teen’s retreat or private self-contained apartment (perhaps for an elderly parent if needed?)
- Stylish bathrooms, air-conditioning, water tank, LUG + off street parking
- Low-maintenance, northerly gardens, entertainers terrace.
This property is brand new to market and is being listed by Christine Barnabas.
The first open house at 82 Innes Road is on Saturday 19th August 2017. For further details click here…
has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 car spaces.